maandag 22 maart 2010

New - check out my Etsy-shop


I finally took the plunge to open up an Etsy-shop on the internet. Etsy is a marketplace for all sorts of hand-made products, really inspiring and great for some original gifts. So, now there is one of ZIZO label too. Take a look at

www.zizolabel.etsy.com.

These new set of cards are also available in this shop. The cards are made from a series of black and white paintings I have made.
If you live in the Netherlands and are interested, they are only 0.65 euro a piece.

Okay, back to my work now...

1 opmerking:

  1. Hello Christien,

    I must say, the website and everything looks very professional. Your label is original en your creations are very diverse! I think with the right connections, you can make a lot of people happy with your stuff! Go on the way you do! Greetings from Jacob, Australia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen