maandag 8 maart 2010

An unexpected sell!


Last Saturday my studio was open for visitors, and we had a really nice day. A bit cold, but I really enjoyed myself. The thing I like the most is being able to share my thoughts on some of the paintings I am working on. To me it was really stimulating!
Anyways, at the end of the day, I unexpectedly sold this painting. I was thrilled but also found it difficult to see it go... Luckily I made a picture!
While making this painting, I worked totally free, not thinking about restrictions, rules or what other people may say about it. I liked it and that was it! So I think the sell of this painting confirmed to me that I should stick with what I think about it, and that this may appeal to others as well. A good lesson for me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten