maandag 16 september 2013

Art fair

This week I am preparing for the Art Fair in Ankeveen, it will be outside so I hope the weather will give some sunshine. I have made some mini-art which will be available for 20 euros, and I will take with me two abstract paintings made on panel. I still have to do the finishing touches on them, so it is very fresh and new.
This is the flyer, welcome to drop by! There are other artists and makers, and the fair is relaxed and beautifully situated.


Here is a picture of people standing in front of my market stall (left) from last year.


This is one of the mini-art paintings I made on panel, there are only three of them especially made for the occasion.
Next time more on what I've been up to, it has been quite busy, hope I will have more time in October.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten