dinsdag 6 augustus 2013

Last month

Last month:
was a very warm one, with lots of sunshine.
I've been enjoying these summer times, sitting in the garden, going biking, meeting with friends and working.
In my studio I've been working on several projects,
on a very large painting which has been on my wishlist for long, 
and now I took the time to study the model
and to paint her. 
Here you see a part of the painting. I'll probably be selling it through my website:


Also I've been working on a custom order 
of someone who wanted her wedding-gown to be in a painting.
I like doing custom orders, but they are a bit scary as well. 
How to translate their ideas into a painting and do it in my style?
But it worked out well and both the customer and myself are content.
This is a tiny part of the painting;


I've been drawing as well, just because you need to practise, because it is fun to see what you can draw and to find your own signature of drawing. I made this self-portrait with waterpaint.
 

I need to work on some mini-art for an art market as well, and I am working on a series of paintings, this may take a while but I am already learning a lot from it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten