maandag 2 juli 2018

Visit to the factory Royal Talens

To learn more about the paint and materials I use, I visited the factory of the Dutch brand Royal Talens.
They were established in 1899, and started to produce paint, pastels and other drawing materials.
Very inspiring to hear about the history, and interesting to see the whole process in the factory 
(of which no pictures were taken).
Some vintage items in a collection:





The factory and the truck for distribution:


Lots of nice products to try new techniques:


My own vintage watercolour box, I am still using it!


In the factory you could see the hard work put into making the right colours of paint with pigments,
and also the quality control of the products.
I am happy to be using this Dutch brand!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten