dinsdag 28 februari 2017

ADAD #28: last one.. or two... or three

Lately, I have been experimenting with drawing patterns for fabric, 
some things work, some things don't.
To me, the smallest drawings made in between often make the funniest patterns.
Here is a more abstract pattern made of watercolour and pen:

Pattern by ZIZOlabel
 And here is a drawing I made to test my soft pastel crayons. This is a very strong earthy colour,
I think I like it.


And because this is the last drawing since February is coming to an end,
my hand drew this dog to say bye!


In March I will be giving drawing lessons to 10-12 year-olds,
and drawing fun animals is the first lesson, haha, I hope we have lots of fun.

Tomorrow I am going to draw a model, together with some fellow artists in my village.
So the drawing will continue!
On my blog I will be back with other posts.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten