dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Planning March

I've just delivered some paintings for an exhibition, I find it very exciting. Working on a painting is quite a personal process, which you do on your own, so when you have finished it and are ready to show it to other persons, you hope that they will enjoy it as much as you did yourself. I feel sort of relieved to have delivered the paintings, and look forward to getting on with other things I am working on. I am now making plans and lists on what to do in March. My studio needs clearing out, now that it starts getting a bit warmer, there are some markets I have to decide on, planning open studio etc. In the meantime I keep drawing at home:

I've been painting patterns, and am not quite sure how to use them, but we'll see...

I've been reading a lot in art books, books on native indians and interior decorating magazines. Today the new IKEA Live magazine came and it features several artists and a new fabric line by IKEA. More inspiration for me!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten