maandag 24 oktober 2011

Lessons at the academy

In September I've started lessons in painting and techniques. After working alone for a while, I really longed for some guidance, some criticism on my work. And I really like the challenge, the different technique and learning from my colleagues).
Our first assignment was to paint an animal according to three periods: impressionism, expressionism and cubism. I chose an owl, because I think they are magnificent and also kind of mysterious. I had already seen lots of pictures and made some live photos, for example this beautiful one:



This is my version of impressionism:

(photo: ZIZOlabel ©)

At the end of our class we are studying our paintings (not all are finished).
(photo made by one of the students: Jan).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten