donderdag 10 februari 2011

A Drawing A Day..: project pause and reflection

While thinking of this drawing-project I wrote down some of my thoughts. Like to share them:

Worries are:
- I will fail at this project
- I will discover that I cannot draw
- I will be frustrated that I cannot draw exactly that, which is in my mind

No-worries (funny word!):
- not knowing something to draw

Well, so far it takes some effort to sit down and draw and publish everyday. But it gives me the opportunity to spend more time drawing. So for me: I can say that I like this project, where-ever it leads too.

However, I have to pause this project for a short period, because I am off to France where I will be drawing and painting for some days. Looking forward to that!
So I will continue the A Drawing A Day in France, and will give you an update when I get back.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten