maandag 17 augustus 2009

First craft fair


Last Saturday, it was my first Craft Fair, and it was exciting. The weather was sunny and there were lots of people strolling along all the handmade products. I had done my best to make my place look really nice, and I think I succeeded...
Some friends and family came to visit, really nice, and a lot of people commented on the products. Which is for me a good learning process, I also find it interesting what people say about it, or what they comment on it. The children's paintings had a lot of interest, I often saw people smiling when they saw the small little animals. Some people were drawn by the abstract paintings and I think I almost sold one, but no....
I really enjoyed the fair, the contact with the visitors, the exchange of ideas and meanings, so until next year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten