maandag 1 juli 2024

Packages of creativity

 Some people like to be creative but do not see the possibility to start. So I made small packages of creativity: a notebook, a marker, some pictures from magazines for inspiration and a leaflet with tips to just start that sketchbook!

I like making gift packages, and I sell them in my studio and on fairs. To start drawing or writing notes in your sketchbook is such a good way of starting that spark. It is a place of imperfection, of trial and error but I find it often brings something new. You put your thoughts into a drawing, or you start looking at possible drawable items.

I often draw while watching TV: I see a composition or a particular face, set the TV on pause and make a quick drawing. And I also like to take some paint and just colour some pages with patterns or with colour combinations. Or collaging in your sketchbook the things that inspire you: maybe it is horses, or chairs or trees or whatever :). Just do it.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten