maandag 7 oktober 2024

Try-out

 On my desk: a try-out of some colours, prints and Christmas ideas. I want to design something new for Christmas but I have not found it YET... So I wrote down some ideas, then tried something with paint and multiple colours and still have not found it ;). Still I enjoy this process and it is often by trial and error that I will come to something. 

Sometimes the brilliant idea in your head turns out as a disappointment in reality, therefore I always make multiple versions.



It is also how this series came about, by experimenting with painted paper and collage. I also had an idea... and went to make it, and this is how it turned out: Christmas cards (for sale in my ETSY-shop). It was so much fun to design and make them :).



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten