maandag 15 januari 2024

Start of the New Year

 Hello, and best wishes for this new year, I am wishing you peace and happiness and lots of ART inspiration. I have spent the first days of 2024 in the Alps and some days were moody like this:

But I just went out and about anyway, it is part of the charm of winter. We were with family and we hiked, ate cheese fondue, went skiing and I read a couple of books. I drew a little bit but mostly reflected on the past year and on what lies ahead. I am looking forward to finish some of the paintings, to challenge myself to some new techniques, to celebrate my 15 years of being a creative entrepreneur (!) and to just enjoy ART and making. I am also looking forward to making new contacts and finding more spaces where I can sell my work, be it wholesale, gallery's or markets. So, if you have tips, please contact me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten