donderdag 2 december 2021

Christmas on the ETSY-online shopping hub

 On www.etsy.com you find all sorts of handmade products, art, craft etcetera from all over the world. Each maker has its own shop, and purchasing items is quite easy, a bit like every online shop. I am also represented on ETSY (it is not my only channel though) and I am very happy with it. I can put my recent works out there in an instant and I have a worldwide audience. I have sold to Alaska, Australia and Hongkong through ETSY, wow, amazing, I never thought I would... Recently I am selling more to the Netherlands, which is also nice.

Find Christmas cards, small and large gifts, craft material, vintage and customized objects here on www.etsy.com.

You find my shop under the name of zizolabel.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten