zondag 28 februari 2021

ADAD #28: collage

Some small drawings end up in a frame. These are in my studio, a spot of inspiration. 


I enjoyed making a drawing each day, it always urges you to try, do, draw and you learn from it. Also from the mistakes. For me the drawings do not need to be perfect, art is all about trial and error and creating, and not about perfection for me. When I am teaching children I always notice that some want it to be perfect from the start, they compare and are disappointed when they seem to have failed. But they can get through that. After some lessons they let go of perfectionism and enjoy making more, which is a joy for me.
So, now into March, looking forward to more green, birds and butterflies.
I will keep posting once a week, see you here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten